Monday, November 12, 2012

Blog recommendation: Yummy Chunklet


I've thought about how many wonderful blogs there are out there and how many of them inspired me to start 'The Ambassador's Table'. Therefore, I thought I'd like to recommend to you a few blogs which caught my eye every once in a while.

Today, I'd like to present to you 'Yummy Chunklet', a lovely blog with many different and delicious recipies ranging from the buttermilk crumb muffins you see in the picture above to eggplant 'tartine' and homemade humus. All are written with easy to understand instructions and a lot of charme.

http://yummychunklet.wordpress.com/



Share this article

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the recommendation! It really brightened my day considering my baby nieces brought me a cold from Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 The Ambassador's Table • All Rights Reserved.
back to top