as I'm working on a little facelift for my blog
I'll be back with new culinary adventures by the middle of May.
Until then, I'll leave you with some of my most popular posts, just for a bit of inspiration for spring.
Tomato Mousse with Basilikum Sauce
Back To Black- Tagiatelle Nero With Herbed Shrimps
A Delicate Pleasure- Sweet Omlette Soufleé
See you soon, enjoy the new season ,sunshine and great food!
- As summer is approaching everybody is looking for fresh, more vegetable based dishes. This Mousse is a recipe generously shared w...
- Seems to be that I'm living a total fresh veggie and vitamin ecstasy. You might have realized that I got a crush on sala...
- Peru Was Chosen The World's Leading Culinary Destination 2013 by the World Travel Awards and this is only one more ...
- In a few days we will be traveling back to Peru, enjoying summer and the beach. Right now it's all about packing our suitcases, heavily...
- Toblerone Express Chocolate Mousse This chocolate mousse is incredibly fast to prepare and tastes like heaven. It needs only 5 in...
- Daniela Grimburg
- Born and raised in Austria, I traveled and worked in different countries like India, Switzerland, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Italy and Peru where we live currently. My husband is a South American diplomat so my connection to this continent and its rich cultural heritage is very strong. In all these places I had wonderful opportunities to meet people and get to know from insight different cultures and ways of hospitality. I enjoyed all and each one of them in its unique way, inspiring and enriching my life. This is the experience I would like to share with you. Have fun and enjoy " The Ambassadors Table"
- ▼ 2014 (11)
- ▼ April (3)
- ► 2013 (51)
Copyright © 2014 The Ambassador's Table • All Rights Reserved.