1 Packet mild cream cheese (250g -8.8 oz.)
½ cup finely chopped baby spinach leaves
½ cup finely chopped bacon
¾ cup finely chopped walnuts
1 cherry tomato and basil leaves for decoration
1. Roast the bacon in a dry pan until its nice crisp and has released fat.
Drain and dry with kitchen paper until all excess fat is removed. Let cool down.
2. Mix cream cheese with the spinach and crisp beacon.
3. Refrigerate the mixture for about ½ hour or until firm enough to handle.
4. Place on plastic wrap paper, roll into a sausage like form.
5. Wrap tied and refrigerate for another hour before serving.
6. Remove plastic wrap carefully and top with chopped nuts ..
7. Decorate with cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.
Serve with crackers.